fresh fibre falls under the DWM administration services umbrella:
At fresh fibre, we're embarking on an exciting journey to transform broadband capabilities for rural communities in the Midlands and beyond. Our mission is to connect these communities and provide them with digital capabilities equal to their urban counterparts.
We're a fast-growing startup, and our story has just begun. We're passionate about our work and are committed to accelerating our growth.
We seek an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
As a IT Technical Support Apprentice at fresh fibre, you will be crucial in delivering exceptional customer service to our subscribers as they transition to our full fibre broadband service.
Your primary goal is to ensure a "right-first time" approach, resolving many customer queries and issues, from onboarding to billing concerns.
You will specialise in keeping our customers informed throughout their journey with us.
- Managing New Customer Orders: Facilitate the seamless transition of new customers to our broadband service.
- First Line Support: Assist customers with their initial queries and follow them through to resolution.
- Service Query Resolution: Handle service-related inquiries and customer complaints promptly and effectively, providing clear solutions and explanations.
- Technical Support: Address customer issues, such as router problems and billing queries, focusing on problem-solving.
- Customer Installations: Coordinate and organise customer installations, ensuring a smooth process.
- External Partner Liaison: Collaborate with external partners, including network providers and hardware distributors, to assist customers effectively.
What we are looking for:
Skills and qualities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to establish a strong rapport with customers.
- General awareness of broadband technology and the ability to discuss tech-related problems.
- Capability to manage your workload efficiently in a composed and professional manner.
- Fast learner with strong PC literacy and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to follow processes and instructions accurately.
- Self-motivated and dedicated with a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Passion for people and a desire to grow into a leadership role.
Prior experience in broadband is advantageous but not essential, as comprehensive product training will be provided during the initial training period.
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
- Office-based with hybrid working options
- Training and development opportunities are available
- Recognition and Rewards
- Get your Birthday Off: Enjoy an extra holiday day during the week of your birthday after one year of continuous service
- Free eye tests
- Paid day off for volunteering with your chosen Charity
- Career progression
At fresh fibre, we believe that our employees are our greatest asset, and we are committed to providing a supportive and rewarding work environment.
Join us and be a part of our mission to revolutionize broadband services.
fresh fibre is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
90% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.
Additionally, there may be opportunities for further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.