- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Engineering & Manufacturing
- Opportunity Type
Other Employment Opportunity
deVOL Kitchens Ltd
As a Workshop Assistant, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Hand-picking fascia materials for our kitchen projects.
- Sanding, ensuring the surfaces are perfectly smooth and ready for the next steps.
- Quality control checks to maintain our high standards.
- Being a runner between workshop departments.
- Assisting in the preparation of Classic, Haberdasher, and Sebastian Cox kitchen ranges.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Technically Minded: Adept at understanding and executing technical tasks.
- Physically Fit: Capable of lifting and carrying materials as required.
- Team Player: Work collaboratively with your colleagues while also being self-reliant when necessary.
- Flexibility: Willing to adapt to changing work tasks on short notice.
- An interest in Carpentry and Joinery.
- Good time-management
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and during your first year, you will receive training in the role and performance appraisals where your pay will be reviewed. After this, we offer annual pay reviews and continued support from the team.
You will receive 22 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays) which can increase with length of service and experience, as well as life insurance, a wellness program, cycle 2 work scheme and company events.
For more information about this vacancy please contact The Furniture Makers' Company on +44 20 7256 5558 (Ref ID: 242050)
Company website : www.devolkitchens.co.uk