- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Other Employment Opportunity
deVOL Kitchens Ltd
In this role you will –
- Conduct quality control tests to ensure conformance to Company standards on goods before wrapping.
- Lifting and wrapping of goods ready for dispatch.
- Communicate with Managers regarding any stock control shortage or concerns.
- Gathering all components, including appliances needed for a customer's order.
- Checking that everything has been loaded safely on the van.
- Documenting dispatched furniture for our international customers.
- Updating dispatch notes.
- Loading crates into containers and vans according to delivery instructions.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy area, ensuring operational efficiency.
We would love you to have –
- Experience in previous roles which include heavy lifting.
- Ability to use your own initiative.
- GCSEs in Maths & English.
- Relevant logistics experience (advantageous but not necessary).
- Ability to demonstrate strong planning and organisational skills.
- Able to work as part of a team but also be self-motivated.
- Ability to work methodically and accurately when completing tasks.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and during your first year, you will receive training in the role and performance appraisals where your pay will be reviewed. After this, we offer annual pay reviews and continued support from the team.
You will receive 22 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays) which can increase with length of service and experience, as well as life insurance, a wellness program, cycle 2 work scheme, and company events.
For more information about this vacancy please contact The Furniture Makers' Company on +44 20 7256 5558 (Ref ID: 242053)
Company website : www.devolkitchens.co.uk