This position will mainly be a support to the sales team to start with, with a view to become one of the direct sales advisers after or later in the apprenticeship.
The role will be office based but there may be occasional need to travel to customers, events and/ or exhibitions, UK and overseas.
All training on products and the role will be provided during the apprenticeship.
• Answering email inquiries and incoming calls with a professional manner ready to transfer to a member of the sales team.
• Keeping customers updated and building relationships with them via email and phone.
• Attending UK and export sales exhibitions when needed, talking on the stand with a presentable, approachable and professional manner.
• Fulfilling Brochure Requests and adding Brochure Requests / e-book requests to the CRM system (Nimble). Following up with these requests where possible.
• Assisting customers through our online chat feature (Tidio) and recoding conversations that come in the next day and setting up relevant follow ups.
• Recording certain conversations and actions on our CRM system and adding follow ups for the sales team to action.
• Adding website, ecommerce and phone orders to the CRM system (Nimble) and setting up relevant follow ups for the sales team.
• Checking our website for abandoned checkouts and setting follow-ups for the sales team to contact the customers.
• Eventually learning the products, we offer and making tailored quotations for each client’s individual needs.
• Overall, build on the sales received as a direct result of your involvement in the business.
We are a relatively small team of 7 people and therefore there will be instances where you would need to complete jobs outside of your main roles and responsibilities.
Our company offer medical and wellness devices to end users through the two main websites: newmedltd.co.uk and celler8.com. Therefore, we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic but also empathetic to customers who may be in pain or need advice and sometimes that requires being a good listener.
We are a dynamic team looking for someone to join us with a professional view to build together, enjoy their role and improve the quality of life for our customers at the same time.