- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
- Apprenticeship Standard
Accounts or finance assistant (ST0608)
9ine Accounting Limited
Duties will include:
- Bookkeeping and the preparation of VAT returns.
- Preparation of personal Tax returns and accounts.
- Preparation of corporate accounts and tax returns.
- Supporting office staff including answers telephone and door on occasions.
- Liaising directly with clients.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Kaplan Financial on firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref ID: 242112)
- Good with numbers.
- Good at puzzle solving.
- Clear and confident communicator.
- 3 A-levels (or equivalent) grades A-C.
- GCSE's grades 9/A* - 4/C including Maths and English.
Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Level 2.
This level is ideal for existing staff or new talent in accounting and finance. Their work could include basic bookkeeping activities, working with sales and purchase ledgers, running calculations to ensure that records and payments are correct, recording of cash and data entry.
Learners will complete the mandatory AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting. The Certificate in Accounting comprises of four exams and an End Point Assessment. You must successfully complete the following:
- Introduction to Bookkeeping (ITBK)
- Principles of Bookkeeping Control (POBC)
- Principles of Costing (PCTN)
- Business Environment (BESY)
- EPA - In Tray exercise
An apprenticeship has to be relevant to the job you are undertaking and you must dedicate time to off the job training, as well as completing knowledge, skills and behaviors associated with your apprenticeship.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- IT literate.
- Personable and cheerful outlook.
- Smart in appearance.
Study support to become a Chartered Accountant.
The salary is £12,000 - £14,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
- 28 days including bank holidays.
- Eligibility to join workplace pension scheme.
- No parking available on site but street parking available nearby. On numerous public bus routes.