Mckinstrey Digital Technology Services (MDTS) is an end-to-end technology services and consultancy company specializing in digital transformation for the Manufacturing & Supply chain industry. We prioritize value-for-money service that clients view as a strong value proposition and work to ensure we are deeply connected to their business, purpose, and goals.
This is a newly created role for a data and analytics degree apprentice at MDTS. This position will work alongside our data and analytics team to help deliver consultancy services to our client base.
Ideally the candidate will have a strong interest in Data and Analytics and is looking to build their career in the technology industry.
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate who is eager to learn whilst gaining a formal qualification in a fast paced environment.
This is an apprentice role for a Data & Analytics consultant to work as part of our existing data and analytics practice at MDTS. The role holder will have the opportunity to work on client accounts where we are delivering a range of data services.
£21,000 - £23,000 per annum.
- Requirements gathering activities for Data and Analytics accounts
- Produce project documentation as required
- Support line manger and account managers to deliver successful client engagements
- Facilitate project status reporting and meetings
What we are looking for:
- Working knowledge of Data and Analytics
- Experience working within a team
- Comfortable and able to work with Data
- Customer service experience
- Ideally experience with STEAM topics, and with technology is preferred.
- Strong articulation skills & the ability to refine articulation based on audience
- Ability to work independently under own initiative
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Exceptional written skills
- Strong technology skills with software such as: Microsoft Office, CRM, LinkedIn
- An inquisitive mind with strong eye for detail
- Adaptable and comfortable working with dynamic and fast paced environment
- Team player and creates positive team spirit
A Level 3 qualification in a relevant area in any grade. Acceptable qualifications include:
- Two A levels in one or more similar subject.*
- Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject.
- International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in a similar subject.
- BTEC Extended Diploma in a similar subject.
- A work experience route (2-3 years) in a similar subject-related role.
*'Similar subject' relates to areas directly relevant to or commensurate with 'Digital and Technology Solutions'. Typically this would be areas such as but not limited to Level 3 digital apprenticeships, A-Level/BTEC Computer Science, Information Technology, Networking, Software Engineering, etc.
Please note: Learners must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level than this apprenticeship in a similar subject.
- Pension contribution
- 25 days holiday + Public holidays + your birthday
- Private health care & Flexitime
- Regular team social events
- Discretionary bonus scheme
There will be a career progression framework where the candidates, once graduated, can move to various consultancy levels based on their performance and skills, gaining additional responsibilities & increased compensation.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.