- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
- Apprenticeship Standard
Customer service practitioner (ST0072)
Assist Resourcing are looking for an apprentice to perform a variety of customer and admin tasks at our branch in Bolton. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a zest for life and a desire to progress, and the role will be extremely varied.
This is a brilliant opportunity to create your own role within the business, and become an integral part of a hard-working but fun team.
What does the role involve?
This role also comes with benefits, such as:
- Handling inbound telephone calls as the first point of contact
- Making outbound calls to candidates, carrying out a telephone screen with a view to booking them in for interview or induction.
- Refreshing job adverts
- Saving completed application forms
- Scanning and photocopying
- Destroying data and records in line with data protection laws (basically, that’s a fancy way of saying shredding documents)
- Maintaining a tidy working environment
- Any ad hoc requests
- Weekly pay – every Fri-yay!
- 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Hols)
- Extra day off each year for your birthday!
- Free onsite car parking
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 242166)
Company website : www.assist.co.uk
- You will be confident using a computer – Microsoft, Excel, Outlook (& other internal systems – training to be provided where required)
- You will have achieved a good standard of qualification in English Language and Mathematics
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your
employer. Assist Resourcing will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to
up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated
as part of your working day.
You will be working towards the Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship standard,
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
- Customer service level 2 apprenticeship standard
skills in Maths and English if required
This will be delivered through Assist Resourcing's dedicated training provider,
Realise is an established training provider that’s enjoying an
exciting period of growth following a management buyout and rebrand in late
- You must have a polite but confident telephone manner, and strong communication skills (Both verbally and orally)
- You will have an outgoing personality, and be able to work on your own, or as part of a highly charged team
- You will understand the importance of working to deadlines and being able to communicate to people when you may not get something finished in time
Career development opportunities for the right person. Real opportunity for a full-time role at the end of your apprenticeship.
- On site parking available.