- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
You will play a key role in helping to manage and support
client expectations, providing efficient and high-quality administrative
support in a fast-paced environment.
You will perform a variety of administrative tasks,
including managing phones and emails. For this position, you should be able to
use your organisational skills, have excellent verbal and written communication
skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Communicating with clients via email and written correspondence.
- To answer telephone calls in a polite and courteous manner, dealing with any requests promptly and efficiently.
- To meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Ensuring the office environment is maintained and kept presentable.
- Maintain current stock rotation.
- Communicating with Governing bodies.
- Maintaining and ensuring that clients and compliant with all current legal regulations and requirements.
- Maintaining all client details within internal systems.
- To support the administration department with internal admin requests.
- Oversee the post arrives it is distributed to relevant recipients in a timely manner.
- Completing Company Secretarial documents for Clients.
- Assisting internal Accountants by sending client statements and invoices.
- 25 Day’s holiday for full time staff (includes 3 days for Christmas and New Year as the office is closed)
- Extra Day’s Leave for your Birthday
- Extra Day’s Leave awarded after 3 years of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Dress Down Friday
- Smart Business Casual Dress Code
- Regular team social events
- Private Medical Insurance after 2 Years’ service
- They have the ‘Ascendis Rewards’ incentive scheme, where you get a % bonus relating to your personal involvement in the sourcing and signing up of new business into Ascendis, which can be based on a percentage of the first year’s fee.
- Ascendis Rewards also includes a bonus scheme for any successful introductions you initiate relative to cross selling and up-selling within any of the below:-
- Upselling of core services to clients
- R&D Tax Credit claims
- Business Funding deals
- Audit Services
- Corporate Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions assignments.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training on 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID: 242167)
Company website : https://ascendis.co.uk
- 5 GCSE Level 4 or above, must include Maths and English
Business Administration level 3
Functional Skills level 3 in Maths and English
- Sensitivity and empathy with people.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- The ability to work to a professional standard.
Potential permanent position for the right candidate
Working week Monday to Friday from 9am till 5pm.
Salary: national minimum wage for age.
Damar is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our apprentices and expects our employer partners to share this commitment and to take appropriate steps to ensure that learning takes place in a safe, healthy and supportive environment.