- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Information communications technician (ST0973)
Apprentice duties onsite:
- Meet and greet customers.
- Daily admin and use of P.O.S. sales system.
- Add products to company website.
Working with our customers:
- Install/ repair smart T.Vs
- Install/repair satellite systems
- Install/repair Wi-Fi routers
- Install/repair networks
- Install/repair point to point link for internet
- Install/repair boundless networks internet.
- Install/repair network cabling
- Install/repair C.C.T.V
For more information about this vacancy please contact Shipley College on 01274 327390 (Ref ID: 242221)
Company website : https://www.pennineplus.com/
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Administrative skills
- Analytical skills
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4+, A*-C or L2 Equivalent) desirable
- Training will be delivered once a week via day release at Shipley College on a Wednesday
- This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communication Technician and you will also study Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English if applicable
- Team working
After your apprenticeship, you may be able to study a course at college or university, such as a Network Engineer Higher Apprenticeship. Alternatively, you can use the skills and experience you have gained to progress further in your career
Please ensure you have: Researched the role, the location of the employer, Shipley College and are able to travel to both. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required. All applicants will be asked to submit a current CV and will be asked to attend an information , advice and guidance session.