As a Administrator Apprentice at Change Grow Live, you will help the charity to fulfil its role in offering the best service to our service users. Whilst following the procedures and standards of Change Grow Live, including health and safety and equal opportunities, in relation to our staff, volunteers and clients. You will maintain the confidential information of Change Grow Live and our clients, meeting the time commitments and standards which have been mutually agreed and to give reasonable notice so other arrangements can be made when this is not possible.
Your daily roles and responsibilities will include;
- Being first point of contact, ensuring service users and other visitors receive a friendly and efficient service and that all visits are dealt with promptly and courteously
- Ensure that admin, record-keeping and communication within the project are maintained
- Contribute to the improvement and upkeep of client areas, ensuring that the reception area is welcome and tidy
- Contribute to maintaining the client information displayed in the reception area is tidy, current and relevant
- Encourage service user feedback
- Providing basic advice and information on the service offering
- Contributing to managing an effective appointment system, liaising with keyworkers
- Checking appointments on the CGL information system and book future appointments for service users
- Take messages for staff and update case management contacts where appropriate
- Support the team in managing/booking appointments via the electronic diary system
- Maintain accurate records of all contacts on our case management system
Change Grow Live offer some fantastic benefits that include;
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays) rising by 1 day for each years' service, capped at 30 days
- Paid 'Wellness' hour each week along with a 'Wellness' hub and Employee Assist Programme
- Contributory pension scheme
- A great selection of benefits incl. discounts for shopping, cinema, holidays, etc.
- A friendly and supportive team
- Training, career development & progression opportunities
Please note that due to the nature of this role, an enhanced DBS and onboarding process will be carried our prior to employment.
At Change Grow Live as Administrator Apprentice you will be working towards the Business Admin Level 3 apprenticeship over the duration of 18 months.