The Hut Group is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers.
We're always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you're ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Being Part of THG Orbit:
We are incredibly proud of our award-winning global customer solution, with over 600 dedicated employees orbiting our customers every need. We nurture and develop our talent through our in-house People Academy, providing a platform to grow and push your potential to the limit! Recognition is what we are all about and our People Academy has been developed to reward, incentivise, and bring in a whole new approach to Customer Services and the way we operate.
You would be working as a Customer Service agent day to day, providing support to all our customers using different channels of communication such as Live Chat, Phones, Email and Social Media etc depending on your team. You will have continuous support throughout so you can understand what it means to provide excellent service. You will also receive brand training specific to the team you are working on so this can improve your knowledge on the products we have on our websites.
Alongside your role you will be working towards a Level 3 qualification in Customer Service that lasts 15-18 months, so you will have dedicated time each week during working hours where you can focus on your apprenticeship.
- Dedicated Assessor and Apprentice co-ordinator including THG management.
- 6 hours off the job learning and dedicated time each week to focus on your apprenticeship.
- 12-18 month development programme throughout THG journey.
- Fun work events throughout the year
- Apprentice event days
- £100 monthly attendance bonus
- Staff discounts on THG brands and Hale Country Club
- Employee Saving Scheme
- Onsite medical treatment including in house Doctor, physio and mental health first aid and wellness assistance
- Progression scheme in line with our People Academy; Internal Personal Development and Leadership plan. Internal exclusive job opportunities
- Private Pension Scheme
- 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays (Gain an extra day of holiday each year of service)
- Free parking
- Hybrid working policy
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Localised engagement activities. Eg, Netball/Football tournaments