- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Travel & Tourism
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Assist the team to accurately and completely process online and traditional ticketing/fulfillment requests, back office error corrections, and non-refundable tracking.
- Identify and learn how to use the appropriate BCD Travel tools and systems to complete requests
- Learn and enhance knowledge of the various travel industries supported (air, car, hotel, etc.)
- Assist the team to use all available resources (knowledge resources, unused tickets, etc.)
- Handles additional tasks as assigned
- PMI and Dental after 2 years.
- Benefits portal which includes Employee Assistance Programme, discounts through shops, healthcash plan, 23 days holiday, 10 days sickness after probation.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training on 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID: 242494)
Company website : https://www.bcdtravel.com/
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Communication skill
- Take direction and work well with others
- Change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned
- A minimum of 5 x GCSEs including maths & English Grade C/4 or above – desirable
- A Levels or equivalent - desirable
Travel consultant Level 3
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Team player but also works well on their own initiative.
- Not afraid to seek assistance or direction from others/ask for help.
- Meets team and individual goals/targets.
- Work and cooperate with other employees and clients at all levels and from diverse backgrounds to exchange ideas, information and opinions to facilitate the task at hand.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship there will be the opportunity to progress further to become a Business Travel Consultant/Senior Business Travel Consultant
Working week: Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:30pm
Damar is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our apprentices and expects our employer partners to share this commitment and to take appropriate steps to ensure that learning takes place in a safe, healthy and supportive environment.