Established in 2008, Propergeeks is based entirely on the Wirral but we cover all CH postcodes. We offer a mobile service covering Wirral and Ellesmere Port and a shop-based service from our Leasowe Road store in Wallasey Village. We also offer a 'Remote Support Desk' facility which, in many cases, can resolve common software issues without the need for us to have any physical contact with customers or their devices, (internet service required).
Our reputation is your guarantee that you'll be happy with what we do, happy with the price we charge and happy to recommend us to your friends and family.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking - Azure Cloud Support Specialist - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Assist in the diagnostics and repair of hardware/software failures and user generated issues
- Interact with customers in our store and answer customer queries on the telephone and by digital contact
- Assist customers in our store with the purchase of hardware, software, printer ink and accessories
- Maintain good and safe housekeeping standards in the shop and workshop areas
- Comply with Company dictated procedures in the handling of computerised devices, data security and protection, cash handling and customer record-card completion
- Comply with company dictated procedures concerning the safe handling of electrical goods, chemicals (cleaning fluids, solvents), fire safety equipment and security routines
You will use your knowledge of Windows and Mac OS software to troubleshoot issues and resolve them for the user, both in person and, via remote support.
You will also have to:
- Attend Company sourced training courses in association with your Apprenticeship Learning Plan
- Comply with our Equal Opportunities and Equitable Access policy
Your job description is not confined to the main points described above and can be varied from time to time and when reasonable circumstances demand such variations.
Communication, Customer Service, Customer Care, Motivated, Time Management and have an understanding of Windows & MAC OS.
Team player, Enthusiastic, Willingness to learn
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
£14,605 per annum.
- Free parking
- 20 days paid holiday per year (after completion of the qualifying period)
- Periodic promotional bonus scheme
- Commission scheme on product sales/service sales
- Staff discount scheme
- Opportunity to attend courses, seminars, and events that will further increase qualifications post-apprenticeship
- Always opportunities to develop the role into a management or supervisory position
There is a full-time position for you at the end of a successful apprenticeship.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.