- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Education & Training
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Early years educator (ST0135)
Nurture Me Day Nursery
Nurture Me Nursery are looking for an individual who has either already completed their Level 2 qualification in a nursery/early years environment or has previous worked within a nursery/early years environment and would like to continue training and learning within this sector.
The job responsibilities will include:
- To provide a safe, stimulating environment
which promotes the all-round development of every child in the nursery.
Including supervision of children while outside.
- To establish and maintain caring and positive
relationships in a way that supports children’s care and learning and
values parental involvement.
- Ensure a responsive approach to the nursery
community which respects, values and celebrates the diversity of each
individual within the community.
- To help with the preparation of food for meals
and snacks and be responsible for clearing away of utensils.
- To plan and implement holistic, child centred
experiences in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- To evaluate planned experiences and maintain
children’s individual records as part of the Nursery’s key person
approach. It is your responsibility to ensure these are kept up to date.
adhere to all of the nurseries Policies, procedures and risk assessments and be
part of the review process.
be vigilant and protect children from harm or abuse, reporting any concerns
immediately in accordance with child protection and whistleblowing policies
relevant training as agreed through supervision sessions
shifts and working patterns when and where needed
embrace and promote the core values of Nurture Me Day Nursery
The apprentice hours will be 30-40 hours per week, doing 3/4 x 10 hour days with 1 day off all year round
The wage stated would be £7.49
at 18-20 and £10.18 at level 2 or 21-23 years
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 242564)
Company website : https://www.nurture-me-day-nursery.co.uk/
- Good Communication
- Good written and verbal skills
- To work as part of a small team
- GCSE Grade C in maths and English is preferable
- Level 2 qualification in childcare or early years preferable
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Nurture Me Nursery will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
You will be working towards the Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
- Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Educator
- Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid or Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
This will be delivered through Nurture Mes Nursery’s dedicated training provider, Realise.
Realise is an established training provider that’s enjoying an exciting period of growth following a management buyout and rebrand in late 2020.
- Caring and compassionate person
- Polite and well-mannered approach
- Passionate about working with children
- Positive work ethic
- Enthusiastic when participating in activities
- Full time position available with progression.
Onsite parking available and located on a bus route
DBS will be required