- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
- Apprenticeship Standard
Early years practitioner (ST0888)
Honeypot Day Nursery Ltd
Honey Pot Nursery group have a bespoke curriculum and pedagogy created by them for the children and staff. The children are at the centre of everything we do and we understand that our staff team is our biggest asset.
We are looking for a friendly fun apprentice to join the team.
The Early Years Apprentice role involves:
- The general care and support for the children in your care, key person duties,
- Supporting children’s learning and development through the guidance of the EYFS.
- Building positive relationships with parents and carers.
- Safeguarding children is paramount in our settings, all applicants will need and enhanced DBS check which will be provided.
We welcome applications from all who have a genuine passion for working with children, regardless of previous experience.
Honey Pot Nursery Group puts a huge focus on staff wellbeing. As Kate Moxley states "Happy, Healthy, Thriving staff = Happy, Healthy and Flourishing Children."
We are aware that our sector is in crisis and many Early Years Professionals are leaving the sector for jobs with less responsibility and in some cases more money. Therefore, Nurseries across the country are advertising for staff.
Here is why you should choose us:
- NDNA winners of the supporting staff well-being award 2022.
- Unique staff wellbeing pedagogy that focuses on staff's physical well-being, mental health, staff recognition, work-life balance, training opportunities and team building.
- Performance related pay
- Career progression opportunities
- Working Incentive Bonus Schemes
We promise to treat you with the same thoughtfulness, consideration and respect as you treat the children. We will also always endeavour to recognise and reward you for the incredible work you will be carrying out.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 242605)
Company website : www.honeypotnursery.co.uk
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Time management
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your
employer. Honey Pot Nursery will provide you with all of the on-the-job
training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning
will be incorporated as part of your working day.
You will be working towards the Level 2 Early Years Practitioner
• Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Qualification
Functional skills in Maths and English if
This will be delivered through Honey pots dedicated
training provider, Realise.
Realise is an established training provider that’s enjoying an
exciting period of growth following a management buyout and rebrand in late
- At Honey Pot, we believe the best candidates for our qualified positions and leadership positions are our Honey Pot Apprentices. All of our room leaders, deputy managers and managers are all previous apprentices of Honey Pot. We also believe in the importance of career progression and we will give you the tools to progress to your full potential.
required (We will apply for this if applicant is successful.)