- Proven IT Support Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar IT support role is
desirable, but we would also consider employing anyone with a keen interest in IT and willingness to
learn. Full training will be provided.
- Full Clean Driving License: A requirement for this role due to the need to travel between our two
sites in Barnard Castle and attend occasional off-site training courses.
- Active Directory: Proficiency in managing user accounts, groups, and permissions in Active
- Microsoft 365: Familiarity with Microsoft 365 applications and services.
- Effective Communication: Communicate effectively and confidently with internal teams and the
wider business to provide excellent service to our userbase.
- Eagerness to Learn: Display a strong interest in IT and a willingness to continually learn and
develop to advance your career.
- User-Focused: Be capable of tailoring your support to individuals with varying levels of IT
experience to ensure a positive user experience.
- Operating Systems: Experience in supporting Windows 10 or 11 and Windows Server 2016 or later.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
- Microsoft Intune: Knowledge of Microsoft Intune for mobile device management.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365: Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- SharePoint: Experience with SharePoint for document management and collaboration.
- Power Platform: Proficiency in Power Apps, Canvas Apps, and Model Driven Apps.
- ITIL Certification: Qualifications in ITIL v3 or v4.
- Networking: Understanding of networking principles, including switch/router configuration and