Dutton FM provides versatile and quality facilities management services which enhances our client's operational delivery and provides value for money. The FM services we offer are extensive; electrical, plumbing & heating, cleaning, roofing, decorating, construction and refurbishment.
At Dutton FM, we aim to provide a tailored, bespoke facilities management service, which is specifically suited to the needs of our individual clients. We build close relationships with all of our clients, developing an intense knowledge of their business which allows us to provide the exact facilities management solution they require.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
Can range from/between £12,000 - £21,000 per annum. [will be dependent on experience, and will be confirmed upon interview]
The role will include various administration duties with the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship. The role will include some of the following areas:
- General administrative duties including typing correspondence by e-mail and letter
- To undertake filing, faxing, record keeping, photocopying and distribution of relevant
- Using Microsoft Packages, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner and dealing with enquiries
- Responsible for co-ordinating the post
- Inputting data onto internal systems with a high level of accuracy
- Dealing with requests for information
- Ensuring that the Policies of the company are observed, and that good practice is encouraged, particularly in the areas of Health & Safety and Equal Opportunities
What we are looking for:
- Somebody who is a good verbal communicator who has a polite, clear and professional telephone manner.
- IT literate and have a good understanding of Microsoft
- Confident in using email
- Emotionally intelligent
- Flexible approach to work, willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Must be punctual, as well as having a good attendance
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
- The salary will increase after 12 weeks and regular salary reviews will also be held across the apprenticeship
- Free on-site parking
- Casual dress code
- Friendly atmosphere
There is a strong possibility that you will gain a permanent position following successful employment as well as achievement of the full apprenticeship. There will be opportunity to study further and this will be expected of successful candidates.
There will be chance to study a broad range of further qualification to degree level and beyond in areas such as management, surveying, marketing.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.