- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Puzzle Piece Law
You will be supporting self-representing clients on the processes in family courts.
- Supporting clients with paperwork completion within set court deadlines
- Reviewing online files (within the company case management system) and updating client details
- Learning about the family law process (form names and process flows) and supporting PPL team with paperwork completion and case management.
- Answering client phone calls and taking client updates on case progression.
- Support PPL team with court hearing preparation and case file building.
- Casual Dress
- Company pension
- Bonus incentives
- Generous annual leave
- Attendance at conferences and events
Questions to consider:
- What experience do you have working with vulnerable people and what draws you to this role?
- What are your long term career aspirations for working in law?
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training on 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID: 242720)
Company website : https://www.puzzlepiecelaw.co.uk/
able to uphold the firm’s reputation by providing a first-class service
to detail skills
writing, research and drafting skills
communicator and polite telephone manner
- A minimum of 5 x GCSEs including English and maths at grade 4/C and above
- 3 A Levels at grade C or above (desirable)
- Paralegal Level 3 apprenticeship standard
passionate about supporting vulnerable people
self-motivated with a strong commitment to client care and confidentiality
- Potential to progress through paralegal levels to become a
Family Law Specialist/Chartered Legal Executive
- Working week is Monday to Friday from 8:30 am till 5pm (4 days a week)
- Salary is National Minimum Wage for Age
Damar is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our apprentices and expects our employer partners to share this commitment and to take appropriate steps to ensure that learning takes place in a safe, healthy and supportive environment.