- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Higher Level 6
Applications: Kindly be aware that we will begin reviewing applications in February 2024, and interviews are scheduled for April. Start Date: August 2024
Our Degree Apprenticeship is a great way to kick-start your career in Customer Experience (through technical and non-technical roles), gaining invaluable work experience whilst earning the same qualifications as a university graduate, including sought-after industry qualifications.
During the 4 years, you will have the opportunity to experience different teams within our business -technical and otherwise- and join these teams through specialised rotations; you will get to work directly with our cutting-edge technology and support our industry-leading experts.
By the end of the programme, you will have both the knowledge and experience to begin a flourishing career in technology.
So, what is it like working for one of the world’s leading technology companies?
- Be at the heart of it all; watching technology happen from the inside
- Learn our technology and our culture that helps us deliver top quality services and solutions to our customers
- Build strong customer relationships to understand their network and business needs and solve their technical challenges
- Design, test, and deploy our technology, understanding the engineering behind it, and how to troubleshoot
- Analyse and unpick data and understand how telemetry is informing our business.
- Manage projects that ensure we deliver for our customers, communicating with stakeholders and working towards deadlines
hundreds of Cisco employees from all over the world, expanding your
professional network by building contacts, working with the best and
learning from experts
- Give back to local communities through fundraising, volunteering, and raising awareness of meaningful causes
top it all off, you'll have a strong support system, including a
network of current apprentices, mentors, and managers to guide and
What You’ll Do:
As an apprentice, you will get support and mentorship to understand how your?passion?and?skills?best fit within Customer Experience at Cisco. Your Apprentice Manager will help you to pursue rotations that play to your strengths and interests and support you in developing the necessary skills to be successful.
You will get to know Cisco; what we do and how we do it. You’ll complete an induction bootcamp; giving you the foundation to build your exciting career with us. The year will include:
- A 3-month induction and business orientation
- Our Fresher’s Fair, connecting you to many employee-led groups, a chance to start building friendships within & outside the Apprentice Programme
- Three rotations across our business units that will offer you exposure and entry-level responsibilities
creation of a portfolio of work that demonstrates the responsibilities
of your current roles and the skills you are developing
- Helping you understand whether you want to pursue a technical or non-technical pathway within Customer Experience
Year 2 & 3
You’ll start to specialise, focusing on?an area of Customer Experience (technical or non-technical) opportunities helping you discover your ideal career with Cisco. These 2 years will include:
- Three rotations across different teams where you will take ownership of partner / customer projects
- A work-based project, including strategy and research, that demonstrates the work you’re doing daily
You’ll define your career path and deliver work and results to the business, in preparation for graduation. The year will include:
- A final rotation where you are accountable to a specific customer and delivering to agreed key performance indicators
- A major project pulling together everything you have learned and how you’re using it to be successful in your role
Apprentices work mainly from our offices in Bedfont Lakes in Feltham
and Didsbury in Manchester; depending on your role, you may also travel
offsite to visit our customers and attend events.
your final year, you will be supported by the Apprentice Program team
& Emerging Talent team in your application process for a Graduate
position within Cisco post Apprenticeship.
- Qualifications matter, but a passion for technology and the desire to learn are even more meaningful.
should have or be studying towards achieving at least 2 A Levels
(excluding General Studies or Critical Thinking) or a BTEC Level 3 or
should also have a minimum of 5 GCSE grades A* to C or grade 4-9,
including English & Maths, as an indicator of your learning.
- Must be able to legally live and work in UK
application should demonstrate who you are and showcase your strengths
so that we can bring your abilities to life at Cisco and help you find
your ideal career path.
- Apply with your latest CV on our website (jobs.cisco.com)
- Recruiter will screen CVs
- Eligible applicants will be invited to a Hybrid Open Evening - TBC
- Telephone Interviews - TBC
- Final Interview Days - TBC
- Start Date – August 2024
Cisco Benefits You Will Enjoy
- Access to training and certification alongside your fully paid for bachelor’s degree
- 25 days annual leave
- A day off on your birthday
- Paid 10 days “Time to Give”, to volunteer for causes that matters to you
- Team Connect & Recognition Programs to drive a sense of belonging and appreciation
- Service Anniversary awards
- Lenovo or Mac laptop issued on day 1
- Mentors and coaches to help you on your journey
- Employee discounts across a range of high street and online shops, including discounted cinema tickets
- Annual bonuses
For more information about this vacancy please contact Skills City Runway on - (Ref ID: 242840)
Company website : https://www.cisco.com/site/uk/en/index.html#tabs-4019072f78-item-f1af18682f-tab