- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Higher Level 6
Applications: Kindly be aware that we will begin reviewing applications in February 2024 and interviews are scheduled for April. Start Date: August 2024 ?
During the 4 years, there will be opportunities to experience various sales teams within our business - technical and otherwise- and join these teams through rotations; you will work directly with our cutting-edge technology and support our industry-leading experts. ?
By the end of the programme, you will have both the sales knowledge and experience to begin a flourishing career selling technology solutions. ?
So, what is it like working for one of the world’s leading technology companies??
- Be at the heart of it all; watching technology happen from the inside??
- Rotate through sales teams, supporting international brands to deliver solutions to their business problems??
- Understand & position how Cisco’s technology can support customers with their challenges/opportunities??
- Work with and through our technology partners to drive successful Cisco solutions??
- Analyse and unpick data and understand how telemetry is informing our business.??
- Manage projects that ensure we deliver for our customers, communicating with stakeholders and working towards deadlines?
- Meet hundreds of Cisco employees from all over the world, growing your professional network by building contacts, working with the best and learning from experts??
- Give back to local communities through fundraising, volunteering, and raising awareness of meaningful causes??
- To top it all off, you'll have a strong support system, including a network of current apprentices, mentors, and managers to guide and advise you.?
? What You’ll Do:?
As an apprentice, you will receive support and mentorship to understand how your passion and skills best fit within the sales community at Cisco. Your Apprentice Manager will help you to pursue sales rotations that play to your strengths and interests and support you in developing the necessary sales skills to be successful.?
- You will get to know Cisco; what we do and how we do it. You’ll complete an induction bootcamp; giving you the foundation to build your exciting sales career with us. The year will include:??
- A 3-month induction and business orientation??
- Our Fresher’s Fair, connecting you to many employee-led groups, a chance to start building friendships within & outside the Apprentice Programme??
- Three rotations across our business units that will offer you exposure and entry-level responsibilities??
- The creation of a portfolio of work that demonstrates the responsibilities of your current roles and the skills you are developing??
Year 2 & 3?
You’ll start to specialise, focusing on an area of Sales, or Business opportunities helping you discover your ideal sales career with Cisco. These 2 years will include: ?
- Three rotations across different sales teams where you will take ownership of partner / customer projects??
- A work-based project, including strategy and research, that demonstrates the work you’re doing daily??
- You’ll define your career path and deliver work and results to the business, in preparation for graduation. The year will include:??
- A final rotation where you are accountable to a specific sales team or customer and delivering to agreed key performance indicators??
- A major project pulling together everything you have learned and how you’re using it to be successful in your role??
- Our Apprentices work mainly from our offices in Bedfont Lakes in Feltham and Didsbury in Manchester; depending on your role, you may also travel offsite to visit our customers and attend events.??
- During your final year, you will be supported by the Apprentice Program team & Emerging Talent team in your application process for a Graduate position within Cisco post Apprenticeship.??
- Qualifications matter, but a passion for technology and the desire to learn are even more meaningful.??
- You should have or be studying towards achieving at least 2 A Levels (excluding General Studies or Critical Thinking) or a BTEC Level 3 or equivalent.??
- You should also have a minimum of 5 GCSE grades A* to C or grade 4-9, including English & Maths, as an indicator of your learning.??
- Must be able to legally live and work in UK??
- Your application should demonstrate who you are and showcase your strengths so that we can bring your abilities to life at Cisco and help you find your ideal sales career path.?
- Apply with your latest CV on our website (jobs.cisco.com)
- Recruiter will screen CVs
- Eligible applicants will be invited to a Hybrid Open Evening -(date tbc)
- Telephone Interviews - TBC
- Final Interview Days - TBC
- Start Date – August 2024
Cisco Benefits You Will Enjoy?
- Access to training and certification alongside your fully paid for?bachelor’s?degree?
- 25 days annual leave?
- A day of on your birthday?
- Paid 5?days?“Time?to?Give”,?to volunteer for causes?that matters to you?
- Team Connect & Recognition Programs to drive a sense of belonging and appreciation?
- Service Anniversary awards?
- Lenovo or Mac laptop issued on day 1?
- Mentors and coaches to help you on your journey?
- Employee discounts across a range of high street and online shops, including discounted cinema tickets?
- Annual bonuses?
For more information about this vacancy please contact Skills City Runway on - (Ref ID: 242841)
Company website : https://www.cisco.com/site/uk/en/index.html#tabs-4019072f78-item-f1af18682f-tab