Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 (Depending on experience)
Essential: must be able to load and navigate around LINUX/ UNIX and windows (including active directory).
Location: Hybrid position, working 1 day per week in
our client’s Leeds office.
Technical Support Analyst - Summary & Purpose of Role
· Work with end users and stakeholders via chat email,
ticketing system, and conference
calls to assist with providing solutions to support queries,
including finding, and fixing.
· Assisting and shadowing bridge calls with all parties,
ensuring all SLA timeframes are
achieved following protocol for escalation paths.
· Build and maintain strong customer relationships, to
ensure customer satisfaction levels
· Assist with and respond to change requests from customers,
investigate and capture
requirements through effective customer collaboration.
· Create change request documents to include costings or
service credits, send to
customer, chase up and follow through to ticket closure.
· Assist with performing moves adds and changes within a
Contact Centre environment.
· Keep moves, adds, and changes up to date with the Support
· Use experience and research to find solutions through
various platforms to make sure
issues are resolved in an efficient manner, ensuring
personal development is continued.
· Identify issues that are outside the internal systems.
Raise and manage technical support.
cases with 3rdparties (e.g., CISCO).
· Attend weekly and monthly conference calls to provide
updates on support tasks and
· Lead by example and always display the companies’ values
in everything you do.
· Constant documentation of newfound resolutions to enable
productivity through the
sharing of knowledge.
Technical Support Analyst – Skills & Experience
· Good exposure gained working as part of a Technical
· Experienced investigating, fault finding technical issues,
through to resolution.
· Knowledge of Linux/Unix and windows (including active
· Able to synthesize complexities into clear communication
and action plans.
· Have excellent ICT literacy skills (Microsoft Office
· Understanding of ITIL and business process.
· Understand network principals, ideally, the successful
candidate will be working towards Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification. If not, full training and