- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Business administrator (ST0070)
Lancashire Electrical Distributors
They would like someone to join the team who we can help progress within the business. You will be supporting the sales team with answering telephone and email
enquiries, unpacking and organising stock, serving customers and helping with
general admin duties.
- Answering telephone calls and email
- Managing the stock room – unpacking
stock, unloading vans
- General admin duties
- Counter sales
- Product sourcing
- They offer 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off.
- Holiday allowance also increases the longer you have worked for the business.
- They take employees out twice a year for a fun, social event.
- LED has a generous sick pay policy and a pension scheme. Senior members of sales staff also benefit from a tailored bonus scheme.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training on 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID: 242898)
Company website : https://lancselec.co.uk/
- Basic IT Skills – Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- 5 GCSE Level 4 or above, must include Maths and English
- Business Administration level 3
- Confident and approachable person with good communication
skills who can deliver excellent customer service.
- A strong team player able to
support various areas of the business.
- Willingness to learn and an interest in
the electrical business.
- Reliable and hard-working individual able to be
flexible in terms of work duties.
Progression opportunities into our sales team, managing
clients and bringing on new business.
Working week is Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm with 1 hour lunch break (Occasional 4 hours on Saturdays which will be paid hourly)
Damar is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our apprentices and expects our employer partners to share this commitment and to take appropriate steps to ensure that learning takes place in a safe, healthy and supportive environment.