WHAT TO EXPECT
• From day one, you'll take on real responsibility with a supportive culture that helps you get the most out of your time as an Apprentice, whilst building on your stakeholder management skills .
• 600 month structured Programme with our Partner Warwick University
• Early accountability and fast progression
• Regular performance feedback and personal growth planning through a structured learning plan.
• Contribute to DHL's sustainability 2050 mission of zero emissions.
• The opportunity to network with the wider Graduate and Apprentice population.
• Give back to the community through DHL's Foundation by helping achieve the vision to end youth unemployment
WHAT KIND OF WORK WILL I DO?
• Working within our Global Digital Manufacturing Team, you will work with a team o f highly motivated and passionate Engineers, working on the below and many more
• Designing components
• 3D printing parts / fabricating parts
• Assembling machine
• Programming robots
• Site maintenance, Workshop Maintenance & Housekeeping
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
£23,000 per annum starting salary. As an Apprentice your salary will increase throughout the programme.
As part of a growing DHL population, you'll receive access to a variety of excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, mental health support, and private GP services
At DHL we want everyone to be their true selves in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring people feel like they can contribute and that they belong. We primarily focus on 6 key pillars, Ability, Ethnic and National origin, Religion, Gender, LGBTQ+ and Generations and in the UKI we are committed to focus on Educating, Supporting and Celebrating diversity!
PLEASE NOTE, WE RECEIVE A HIGH NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS FOR OUR APPRENTICE PROGRAMMES AND MAY CLOSE THE VACANCY EARLY IF WE'RE OVERSUBSCRIBED. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, WE RECOMMEND SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.