QA are delighted to partner with eBusiness UK, a digital marketing agency, helping hundreds of clients over the last two decades.
Established in 1998, eBusiness UK was an early SEO pioneer and continue to deliver and stay ahead of the market over 20 years later. The company’s passion is to help clients build highly successful businesses.
eBusiness are experts in web design/development, SEO and PPC and they’re starting to branch out their offering to social media.
eBusiness is looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team in Blackburn to support them with their digital offering.
£17,000 – £19,000 per annum.
Are you a digital whizz with copy writing / creative skills?
Primary responsibilities include:
- Working closely with account managers and colleagues
- Implementing and supporting marketing strategies including SEO & PPC
- Social Media platforms – Output
- Email Marketing
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals, using SEMrush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising spend and performance based on the insights
What eBusiness are looking for:
Essential skills / experience:
- Copy writing / Creative writing skills
- Videography experience
- Generative AI experience
- Photography experience
Being a driver would be highly beneficial to both the position, and the location.
Desired skills / qualities:
- Technical skillset around copywriting, videography & photography
- A keen interest in digital marketing, in particular search engine optimisation
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised
This is an internal Digital Marketing position. There will be less emphasis on working with external clients. We’re looking for someone more technically adapt.
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
37.5 hours per week,
9am - 5pm (Subject to change)
Monday to Friday
- Free on-site parking
- Casual dress code
- Friendly atmosphere
- Functioning kitchen
90% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.