- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Education & Training
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
- Apprenticeship Standard
Early years practitioner (ST0888)
Little Bundles Childminding Ltd
Little Bundles Childminders Ltd based in Bradford is looking for a dedicated, ambitious apprentice to develop their early years career in a safe, and welcoming setting.
As an apprentice your duties will include-
- meeting the requirements of the EYFS
- providing a high standard of physical, emotional, social, and intellectual care for children placed in the setting
- To Uphold impeccable levels of hygiene
- Operate a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children
- To actively promote and support the safeguarding of children and young people in the workplace, ensuring organisation policies and procedures are observed at all times
- Cooking and serving food and helping in the cleanliness and maintenance of the food preparation area during such times
- Changing children's nappies
- Taking children on school runs and on outings and ensuring children's safety and wellbeing while on outings.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 243568)
- Organisation skills
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent English Grade D/3 essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths Grade D/3 essential
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Little Bundles Ltd will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
You will be working towards the Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Qualification
- Functional skills in Maths and English if required
This will be delivered through Little Bundles Ltd dedicated training provider, Realise.
Realise is an established training provider that’s enjoying an exciting period of growth following a management buyout and rebrand in late 2020.
- Honesty and reliability
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Shows Initiative
- Team player
An opportunity for a hardworking and trustworthy person to take the first step in a wonderful career in childcare. Progression to the Level 3 Early years educator apprenticeship and Training to become a childminder
DBS required (will be applied for if successful at interview)