- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
HR support (ST0239)
Absolute Interpreting and Translations Ltd
- Managing and guiding a large number of applicants through the recruitment process
- Updating applications by chasing references and pending application documents
- Screening CVs
- Performing ID checks and submitting DBS applications
- Calling interpreters to verify experience and language proficiency
- Posting job advertisements on social media and relevant job sites
- Communicating with the Interpreting department to continually source interpreters according to the needs of the business
- Creating HR or business related social media posts / videos / marketing content / FAQs
- Attend recruitment events or job fairs to increase brand awareness
For more information about this vacancy please contact BPP Professional Apprenticeships on 01133 500 333 (Ref ID: 244048)
- Have confidence with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Be familiar with the main social media channels
5 GCSEs including Maths and English Grades 4 or C and above
As a HR Support Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the HR Support Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship, which is aligned with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). Upon completion you will be awarded the CIPD Foundation Certificate, and you will be able to apply for Membership of CIPD.
The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures, and face to face inductions and masterclasses.
- Be confident in sourcing and approaching potential candidates
- Be creative and able to take initiative.
- Have a passion and desire for recruitment
- Be willing to learn and make good use of the training provided
- Have excellent phone and email etiquette
- Be organised, with very effective time management
- Have effective project management skills.
- Understand or be willing to research working regulations in the UK
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively prioritise tasks to ensure that work is done to deadlines.
- Experience in Recruitment is desirable but bespoke training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Applicants must be able to work both independently and at times, as part of a small team.
Opportunities to progress internally and develop within the business.
Apprenticeship minimum wage for first 3 months (subject to review)
With plans to move to a new office in a great location on Ludgate Hill, there will be a free gym available on site.
Once you're up to speed, there will also be monthly bonuses available, dependent on performance.
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and well being. Please contact us if you have any queries or would like more details.