- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Business administrator (ST0070)
Greenlite Lighting Solutions
The day-to-day tasks and duties of the role:
- Log Jobs on SimPro software
- Answering the ops external line
- Responding to emails
- Carrying out store calls (booking engineers
- Communicating with engineers and clients
- Produce and fill in engineer timesheets
using tracker system
- Point of contact for Parking for engineers
- Point of contact for Booking hotels for
- Taking receipt of engineer’s expenses
- Applying for permits through shopping
- Creating Engineer P&L reports
- Updating online client portals
- Any ad hoc duties specified by Ops
manager / Head of Ops in line with admin
Hourly Wage: £7.49 per hour up to £8.60
For more information about this vacancy please contact Blackpool and the Fylde College on 01253 504343 (Ref ID: 244059)
Company website : https://www.greenlitegroup.co.uk/
- Excellent organisational and time
- Strong communication skills, both written
- Proficiency in computer skills, including
word processing, spreadsheets, and email
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work
independently or as part of a team
Level 3 a minimum of English and maths grades A*- C (9-4) (or equivalent) are desirable OR willingness to complete Functional Skills Level 2 are a requirement to have or to achieve before EPA Gateway.
STANDARD & LEVEL
The successful candidate will work towards completing the Level 3 Business Administration Standard from the Institute for Apprenticeships & Technical Education. Delivered by Blackpool and The Fylde College offering expert tuition and exceptional facilities.
Your B&FC apprenticeship is made up of several different elements and each one reflects your individual abilities and career goals. Our expert tutors and assessors have relevant industry experience and will support you to achieve all your goals.
Developing your skills at work is called on-the-job training, 20% of your apprenticeship (equal to one full day a week) will be ‘off-the-job’. This might include attending College, tackling projects, online learning, coaching, shadowing, or training for your job.
Stacks of support
Assessment mostly takes place in the workplace. When you start, you will be allocated a skills coach, who will visit you at least once a month to guide and support you and help you to plan for your future. We will also provide you with specialist support for your English and maths and for any additional needs that you make us aware of.
- Dependable and reliable, with a strong work ethic
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and environments
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and take on new challenges Customer focused mindset and ability to interact courteously with clients,
engineers, and colleagues
- Confident and polite telephone manner
scope for progression within the company.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday
08:00am to 17:00pm
Holiday Entitlement: 21x days per calendar year
Plus, Bank Holidays
Please note that as part of your application, you are required to provide a copy of your CV and complete the college based online initial assessments in English and Maths.