This role is for an enthusiastic individual who will assist the team to ensure we deliver the best customer service and communicate with our customers through clear, contemporary, attractive and engaging use of all media and to market our services and provide information about the opportunities we offer to the communities, stakeholders and people of Devon.
Customer Service Support:
• Deal with telephone, written and e-mail enquiries from customers and colleagues in a professional and effective manner, triaging and signposting to DCT’s services and support as appropriate
• Assist in the management of the booking for internal and external meetings
• Co-ordinate and deliver friendly, efficient and effective customer and administration support, advising, reporting and assisting as and when required.
• Support the management of Devon Communities Together’s general email service, ensuring all queries are processed within agreed timescales.
• Assist with harvesting of contacts and database cleansing using current and new CRM system.
• Provide administrative support to the Board, Executive Team and staff of Devon Communities Together.
• Support the implementation of office, administration & IT procedures & practices, helping to develop an efficient and effective customer/support service.
• Carryout research using web or other media
• Keeping our distribution lists up to date to facilitate mass mailings etc. ensuring strict compliance with data protection legislation
• Attend and take part in team meetings
• Data input, data extraction, photocopying, filing and typing duties
• Provide general support to staff; typically being administrative work, ordering of office equipment and arranging venues, etc.
• Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by the Executive Team, or other colleagues.
• Support for finance manager in purchase order processes
• To be a flexible and supportive member of the team
• Support for the day to day running of the main office
• To prepare for and attend assessment meetings and participate in relevant training events as required by the organisation
• Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training requirements
• To sign a learning contract with the training provider and adhere to the agreement
• Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by the Directors, Managers or other colleagues.
• Ensure that equal opportunities and an anti-discrimination approach are incorporated into all aspects of the post-holder’s work.
£158.40 per week for the first month, rising to National Living Wage (age dependant) after 1 month service and confirmation of hitting key behaviours.
30 hours including College day, Monday to Friday. Exact hours to be confirmed with successful candidate.