- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
- Apprenticeship Standard
Early years practitioner (ST0888)
Little Explorers Nursery
At Little Explorers Nursery they believe that if children feel happy and secure they will learn and grow as individuals. As a Level 2 apprentice, your responsibilities will be:
- To care for and educate the children for whom you are responsible.
- To be responsible for the Welfare and Health and Safety of all the children who attend.
- To keep and maintain accurate records as required by SMT including registers, child development profiles, learning journeys and weekly records.
- To work as part of the team in delivering the ethos, values and overall principals of the Nursery.
- To ensure that customer care is a high priority to lead by example establishing and maintaining professional relationships with customers.
- To be fully conversant with all company policies, procedures and the EYFS.
- To be an active member of a team, involved in planning and implementing a suitable range of activities for the children in your care.
This role is 30 hours per week on a rota. Open 51 weeks of the year, hours are between 8am to 6pm.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 244511)
Company website : https://littleexplorersworld.co.uk/
- Current thinking, and developments in Early Years
- 2 previous references
- Grade C/4 in Math's and English is preferred but not essential.
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your
employer. Little Explorers Nursery will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to
up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated
as part of your working day.
You will be working towards the Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard,
Skills and Behaviours
- Level 2 Early
Years Practitioner Qualification
skills in Maths and English if required
This will be delivered through Little Explorers Nursery's dedicated training provider,
Realise is an established training provider that’s enjoying an
exciting period of growth following a management buyout and rebrand in late
- Ability to communicate well with children and adults
- To be able to work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing/have good basic skills
- Willing to undertake further training
- Further careers in Early Years
- DBS required on update service.
- Parking spaces available onsite.
- Close to Kingsbury Train Station and bus stops.