- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
- Apprenticeship Standard
Early years practitioner (ST0888)
Little Owls Day Nursery
Are you looking for your next career adventure?
Do you want to be part of an inspiring team that spark children's curiosity and truly make a difference?
Do you want to feel supported and receive a range of company benefits with opportunities for progression?
Due to a number of our Apprentices now successfully becoming Qualified Practitioners, a vacancy has become available at Little Owls for an Early Years Practitioner Apprentice!
We are looking for someone who is passionate about childcare and sparking children's curiosity to join us in our lively and busy setting.
The vacancy is a full time post working 40 hours Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 6.00pm.
- To work within the setting with children between the ages 3 months- 5 years, supporting them within their day-tod-day routine, learning how to provide stimulating activities which are risk assessed and age appropriate. A daily responsibility to protect and safeguard.
- And have fun with the children, make them feel safe, secured and loved!
- As part of the apprenticeship, we will support you to complete your childcare qualification and all mandatory training.
As a valued part of our team, you will be offered:
- Generous Childcare Costs Discount
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Program and Interactive Health and Wellbeing Portal as well as 24/7 telephone services
- Employee of The Term
- Company Progression Opportunities
- Holiday Pay
- Full Induction
- In House CPD and Free Online Training Access
- Fully Funded Recognised Qualifications through our Apprenticeship Program
- Free Uniform
- Long Service Awards
We can't wait to hear from you!
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 244702)
Company website : ttps://www.facebook.com/littleowlsstandish/
- Caring and compassionate
- Good communication skills
- Ideally good with technology
- No experience required, but ideally GCSE's in core subjects Maths and English.
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your
employer. Little Owls Day Nursery will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to
up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated
as part of your working day.
You will be working towards the Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard,
Skills and Behaviours
- Level 2 Early
Years Practitioner Qualification
skills in Maths and English if required
This will be delivered through Little Owls Day Nursery's dedicated training provider,
Realise is an established training provider that’s enjoying an
exciting period of growth following a management buyout and rebrand in late
- Hard working
- To proceed onto a level 3 apprenticeship and become fully qualified, to allow progression opportunities such as room leader.
- Full DBS required, onsite parking.