- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
- Apprenticeship Standard
Early years practitioner (ST0888)
First Class Nursery School
At First Class Nursery School, we are committed to providing the essential foundations for learning, growth, development and fun.
We encourage our children to explore their developmental boundaries and independent ways of thinking within our nurturing environment.
Providing a first-class service to our children and their families since 1995.
As an apprentice you will be trained up in all aspects of the nursery nurse Level 2 qualification including:
- Assist with mealtimes and care routines such as nappies
- Ensure the welfare, well-being and safety of children is promoted and report safeguarding issues and concerns to the person in charge
- Communicating with both Children and parents,
- Reading stories and developing Children's speech and understanding.
5 days at 8 hours per day.
28 Days holiday per year.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 245015)
Company website : firstclassnurseryschool.co.uk
- Communication skills
- Hard working ethic
- Team working skills
- No formal requirements however candidates must have a basic level of literacy and numeracy.
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your
employer. First Class Nursery School will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to
up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated
as part of your working day.
You will be working towards the Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard,
Skills and Behaviours
- Level 2 Early
Years Practitioner Qualification
skills in Maths and English if required
This will be delivered through First Class Nursery School's dedicated training provider,
Realise is an established training provider that’s enjoying an
exciting period of growth following a management buyout and rebrand in late
- Must have a passion and desire to work with Children
- Willingness to learn
- Opportunity progress onto Level 3 room leader
- Free Parking available on site
- Excellent bus routes
- D.B.S is required but setting will assist in this.