This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join our vibrant, fast paced Customer Experience team, as an Apprentice Customer Service Advisor. As an apprentice Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for dealing with customer queries on all aspects of the customer journey, from where is my order? To Aftercare queries once the furniture or flooring has been delivered.
What does the role involve?
- Speaking to customers over the phone, listening to their queries, including complaints and providing a friendly resolution to any problems they may have
- Answering high volume of communication within a busy environment, putting the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Diagnosing product issues and completing any follow up actions required
- Demonstrating a passion for providing first class customer service
- Dealing with customers in a calm and professional manner
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for someone who has good communication skills and can make our customers feel comfortable knowing that you'll do everything you can to help resolve their query.
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- A team player
- IT literate
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to balance studying and work to ensure you can complete an apprenticeship whilst adding value to the team
- A good listener - the ability to listen to not only what our customers say but also what they don't say
- A real people person - the ability to build strong relationships with our customers and colleagues
- Strong work ethic, resilient, self-starter and a can do attitude
- English and maths grades A - C or equivalent
What does your apprenticeship include?
- A mixture of face to face and skype/phone catch ups every 4 - 6 weeks to discuss feedback and progress
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Reviews every 12 weeks with your Line Manager and apprenticeship Trainer
- The chance to get Functional Skills in English and maths (if you don't already have GCSE)
- A Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Qualification once you have completed the 15 month programme