As a Team Member with KFC, you will be working as part of a team to support the day-to-day running of the restaurant by welcoming our guests with genuine warmth and providing order accuracy to guarantee our guests get the products they have chosen - even right down to the dips.
You will join a team that cares about quality and consistency in customer service and you will be a brand ambassador, wearing the 'swag' with pride while channelling some authentic Southern Hospitality charm.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Hospitality & service - often the 1st point of contact; we'd expect you to welcome our guests with a southern hospitality smile, ensuring they're served our world-famous chicken in line with KFC's high brand standard.
- Teamwork - the 'not-so' secret to success is teamwork. Happy teams deliver the very best customer service that our guests deserve. Each day you will be your teammates wing man or woman, get stuck in, and live our people promise of being our Best Self, making a Difference and having Fun.
- You'll be helping out with cooking our skin-on-fries, hash and popcorn or whipping up our burgers, wraps sides and salads...all the while keeping the equipment areas clean, tidy & topped up in line with Health & Food safety procedures.
Joining us at KFC, you will be given the opportunity to try your hand in our world-famous kitchen. You will be responsible for hand preparing and cooking our world-famous chicken to the highest gold standard ensuring it meets our guests' (& yours) finger lickin' good expectations. It's a tough role and we know it isn't for everybody. It's hot and it takes some grit, but we'd argue it is the most rewarding.
What we can offer you in this role...
- The opportunity to learn and grow through on the job training
- The Colonel's Apprenticeship programme and other education & career opportunities
- We encourage our teams to run great restaurants as if you own it, you are empowered to make a difference for our guests every day
- We celebrate and recognise each other for achievements (big and small) and have fun while we're at it. A heartfelt thank you means a lot
- Free staff meals
- 25% staff discount
- Career progression
- Education development through to degree level
- Potential bonus earnings for performance
- Flexible shifts
At KFC as a Team Member Apprentice you will be working towards the Hospitality Team Member - Food and Beverage Level 2 Apprenticeship over the duration of 15 months.