- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
- Apprenticeship Standard
Project manager (integrated degree) (ST0411)
We're looking for Environmental Specialist Degree Apprentices to join our scheme for 2024!
To be considered for this scheme, please submit either your CV or Personal Statement along with the provided application form.
At E.ON, as well as supplying gas and electricity we deliver a range of solutions including district heating schemes, onsite generation and highways lighting. We help our customers to take control of their energy use and we are always looking for new and improved ways of doing things. E.ON has customers across a variety of industries, using the latest technology to help build a better energy future.
Here's what you'll be doing
Over the course of five years, you will have the opportunity to gain practical, hands-on experience working with a variety of teams through six-month placements across the business. As an apprentice, you will be employed by E.ON but will study part-time at Coventry University for a fully-funded BSc (Hons) degree in Environmental Management.
You will have the opportunity to select placements to suit your interests and skills, examples include:
- Proactively identifying and implementing innovative solutions to reduce our carbon impact
- Supporting businesses and customers to meet local, national and regulatory requirements
- Supporting the development and delivery of sustainable projects to decarbonise cities
- Collaborating with E.ON businesses to achieve their sustainability goals, environmental targets and mitigate their climate risks
Throughout your time on the programme, you will be fully supported at E.ON by the early careers talent team, your mentor and a dedicated buddy from a previous degree apprenticeship scheme.What we need from you
Here’s what you need to know
- 5 GCSEs at grade C/4 or above including Maths and English Language
- 112 UCAS tariff points (equivalent to BBC at A-level), to include Geography or a science and excluding General Studies. A preceding level apprenticeship or equivalent demonstrable work experience in the occupation area to be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB NOW
- Your base location will be our office in Nottingham. We operate a hybrid working model, and though this may vary from placement to placement, you will be expected to come into the office between 1-3 days a week, with home working an option on other days. Other company funded travel will be required and this role will also include placement opportunities at other E.ON sites across the UK.
- This apprenticeship leads to a BSc (Hons) in Environmental Management awarded by Coventry University. This is done on block release, currently spending 6-9 blocks (each of 5 days) on campus each year.
- We offer an initial starting salary of £19,350, with potential pay progressions throughout the scheme based on academic and placement performance.
- Our market leading benefits package includes 26 days’ holiday plus eight bank holidays, a generous pension scheme, and the chance to choose from 20 flexible benefits, including the option to buy up to two weeks’ extra holiday.
- Please note, you may only apply for one E.ON degree/level 7 apprenticeship scheme, so please choose the one that suits you best.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Energy & Utility Skills on +441217138264 (Ref ID: 245101)