- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
We operate in an exciting and challenging environment in a respected, highly successful and growing company where success is built by the people who work here.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Understand the Customer expectations, technical specifications and the scope of works required to satisfy the specification.
- Work closely with Project Manager/Project Technical Lead to facilitate successful project delivery and execution.
- Have a good understanding of Health and Safety procedures and requirements including developing Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Be capable of executing the scope of works under direction from the Project Manager\Technical Leader required to satisfy the specification.
- Execute the project, following progress in line with Project plan (scope, schedule and budget) until completion.
- Identify and communicate potential risks and opportunities. Support the management team in developing solutions for risks and opportunities.
- Act as front face of Schneider Electric to the customer, interacting professionally with the customer (correspondences, emails, calls, meetings, ...).
- When required, liaise with partners & suppliers executing the project in full compliance with Schneider-Electric processes, health, safety & quality instructions and governance principles.
- Post Project contribute in review and Lessons Learned session with stakeholders to share feedback and improve the projects execution process
- Attend training as required to meet roles requirements.
For more information about this vacancy please contact GetMyFirstJob Recruitment on email@example.com (Ref ID: 245153)
Company website : https://www.se.com/uk/en/
- A focus in Electrical/Electronic Control Systems/Power Systems with a solid understanding of Building Management and/or Electrical Control / Monitoring Systems.
- Good communication skills, essential for both internal and external contacts.
- Knowledge or experience of PLC, SCADA, and/or Building Management Systems from a design, programming or installation perspective would be benificial.
- Being able to read and understand MV / LV Electrical Distribution SLD (Single Line Diagram) and schematics to determine the basic requirements.
- A customer focus with experience of the Schneider product offerings.
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Experience with MS Office
- A minimum 2:2 Bachelor’s Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics related field of study.
- Graduated from University for no longer than 2 years from September 2024.
- Visa Sponsorship is unavailable for all Graduate Roles in the UK and Ireland.
Working as part of the Schneider Electric Ireland Operations Team, you will join one of our engineering operations teams. At Schneider Electric, we support all industry segments including Data Centres, pharmaceutical & life sciences, Commercial buildings, renewables and utilities.
Joining our team will give you an opportunity to experience the energy sector while undertaking real engineering work as part of a team. If you join us, you will grow professionally, develop key engineering & teamwork skills and actively contribute to real engineering projects.
Our engineering operations teams include opportunities including:
- In Digital Power team you will work on data centre, pharmaceutical & life sciences customer sites to deploy Power Monitoring, Control and Automation software solutions.
- In Digital Buildings team you will work on commercial buildings, pharmaceutical & life sciences customer sites to deploy Building Management solutions.
- In Power Systems team you will gain exposure to Medium Voltage and Low Voltage power distribution projects helping customers to safely and efficiently manage power distribution at scale
- In Secure Power team you will gain exposure to critical power and cooling technologies for Datacenter customers
- Flexibility regarding work location (willingness to travel to site & a full clean driving licence is an advantage).
- Hold a valid EU/Irish Driver’s License.
- You must enjoy working as part of a diverse team with self-motivation, initiative, flexibility and good time management skills who is prepared to work to strict deadlines.
Graduate placements are crafted to foster innovation and practical skills meaning you'll gain key industry knowledge/experience recognised by professionals within the field.
What we will offer you:
- €41,000 Annual Salary & Attractive Bonus Scheme
- Employee Share Ownership Programme
- Pension Scheme & Generous Life Assurance
- Work Laptop & Mobile Phone Provided
- 28 Days Annual Leave + Public Holidays
- Holiday Buy & Sell Programme
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Role Dependent)
- Hybrid Working Arrangements (Role Dependent)
- Access to Health & Wellbeing Support
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Access to Employee Discounts (including Fitness, Shopping & Dining)
- Open Talent Market Portal Access (Portal includes view of internal job opportunities, mentors, and projects globally)
- Learning Portal Access (Portal includes content that supports continuous learning)
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture, and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
“We are proudly participating in the Disability Confident Program offering support to people in the workplace who consider themselves living with a disability.”