- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Business administrator (ST0070)
- Manage the Customer solutions schedule to ensure fabrication start and completion dates are aligned with material purchasing and expected customer delivery dates. Manage any customer free issue items as part of the material purchasing process.
- Liaise with customers, vendors and manufacturing team to ensure effective communication on delivery lead-times, order expectations and expediates where required.
- Compile customer documentation packs to be delivered with the final assembly.
- Work closely with Customers, Manufacturing Team, Technical Team and Business Development Managers on receipt of Purchase orders to ensure all required information to process the order is supplied to.
- Ensure the status of an order as it is being processed throughout the system.
- Daily review of the Customer Solutions inbox looking into the priorities, categories and the process of tasks to ensure all customers and suppliers are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Assist with the Technical Department when required to deliver a quote within the first 24 hours.
- Place the order on schedule with the due date and the start to build date.
- Support the Manufacturing Supervisor in ordering parts, finding shortage reports and the general purchasing of an order.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Maintain and develop good relationship customers and suppliers that further the goodwill attaching to the company name.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Next Level on 07717376008 (Ref ID: 245461)
Company website : https://www.swagelok.com/
• Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines.
• Manage time effectively.
• Good communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Microsoft Word and Excel.
Predominantly office based with occasional need to work from home as required to support the continued operation of the business. Limited international travel, and regional Travel for training and development. Full driving licence required, may be asked to participate in client entertainment outside of normal working hours.