- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Post Completions deal with the very end of the legal process and are responsible for making sure that all the paperwork is in place to allow the property to be registered to its new owner.
- Assisting the post completions assistants with getting all the relevant paperwork ready so that they can make sure that all the documents are submitted for registration for their new owner in good time.
- Filing away documentation in the correct files.
- Sending paperwork back to clients that is no longer required.
- Chasing the legal teams for missing paperwork.
- Pulling out files that are required for submission.
- Photocopying or scanning documents onto the case management systems.
- Making sure that the admin emails are dealt with or escalated to a team member to deal with.
- Covering on reception as and when required, duties will include answering the phone and transferring calls to the correct team.
- Covering in the post room as and when required, duties will include opening and scanning the post.
- 20 days holidays, with annual 1 day increment up to 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme so you can buy/ carry over up to 5 days at the end of each holiday year
- Death in service cover
- Employee Assistance Programme & counselling service
- Contributory pension
- Study funding
Salary Sacrifice Schemes
- Nursery fees
- Cycle to work
- Company cars
- Gym memberships
- Free conveyancing and discounts for friends and family
- Amazing discount club with great deals on holidays, insurance, retail, gadgets, Eating out, and much, much more
- Kudos for the quarter awards
- Free taxi service from Sale Navigation Road Tram Station to and from work
- Fantastic break room that includes a pool table, ping pong table & dart board
- Volunteering scheme
- Free fruit
- Vending machines
- Free eye tests and contribution towards glasses/contact lenses
- Social events arranged by our Social Committee
- Charity events arranged by our Charity Committee
- Relaxed dress policy
- Long service awards
- Access to free mortgage advice
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training on 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID: 245650)
Company website : https://www.pls-solicitors.co.uk/
- Excellent attention to detail
in Microsoft office
A minimum of 5 GCSEs graded A*-C/9-4 including English and Maths
Business Administration Level 3 with Legal Pathways
to learn new skills
positive attitude and a ‘can do’ approach
They offer an excellent progression route from post
completions to other areas of the business which includes legal teams, admins
teams and sales teams. They will help you to identify your key skills and
strengths and support you to progress with them.
Working week is Monday to Friday from 9:00am till 5:00pm.
Damar is committed to safeguarding and promoting
the welfare of our apprentices and expects our employer partners to share this
commitment and to take appropriate steps to ensure that learning takes place in
a safe, healthy and supportive environment.