Who are we?
Teamsearch are a market research agency specialising in data collection. We conduct surveys across the UK interviewing everyone from the general public to politicians and everything in between.
We have a new full-time opportunity to join our growing team of Data Managers & Survey Programmers. Benefits include your birthday day off, early finish Friday, events + enrolment into our healthcare scheme.
As well as the above we have an annual trip away (if co. hits target) where over the last few years we’ve visited (all paid for) Paris, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Lisbon & Dublin.
The role is offered at our large office in Halifax town centre (free onsite parking & 5 mins from main train & bus stations) or a hybrid approach with days in-office and at home is an option.
What will you be doing?
- Managing databases & spreadsheets
- Creating performance reports
- Working closely with the client managers to manage the project tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Generating data (SPSS, Excel/CSV, SSS) so our clients can understand the results of the research / Creating data tabulations. (again, full training is provided)
You would be working on around 5-8 projects at any one time directly alongside the team of Client Managers. No two days are the same as our clients' needs mean priorities and deadlines are ever changing.
What type of person do we need? Well, someone who...
- is a team player and likes to communicate with colleagues on a daily basis.
- dsn't get frustrated when plans change (we have tools to help organise workflow as long as you've got the character to accommodate the curve balls).
- has strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel) - formulas, lookups etc
- is experienced in database packages such as access or SQL - also preferred but not essential.
- has excellent time management skills
- likes the social side of work as well.
So, if this sounds like you and you want to be part of our team of 20+ managers then we look forward to hearing from you.
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information please visit the UK ENIC website.
- Company pension
- Dental, eyesight and medical cover (after probation)
- Free on site parking
- Birthday day off
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Annual trip away (based on co. hitting targets)
90% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.