- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Business administrator (ST0070)
Northwood, one of the UK’s leading estate, letting and property management agents, has an opportunity for a apprentice to join their established team of property professionals in Liverpool. With a property portfolio of circa 450, this is a fantastic chance to get into a career in the property management industry and also build key administration skills and gain a recognised qualification.
This is a full time role Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm and every other Saturday 9.00am – 12pm.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet and greet customers
- Register and qualify customers
- Follow up leads and enquiries (email/telephone)
- Advertise and market properties for sale and let
- Generate and convert business opportunities
- Sell and cross sell products and services
- Arrange and conduct viewings
- Negotiate offers with buyers/tenants on properties for sale/let Process applications for prospect tenants
- Progress agreed sales to exchange and completion
On completion of the apprenticeship your earning potential will increase and you will be included in an excellent bonus structure.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 245718)
Company website : https://www.northwooduk.com/liverpool-estate-agents/
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and solve problems
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Some knowledge of the property industry
GCSE/Functional Skills Maths & English at A-C or L2 or above.
Must have a Driving Licence and Drive (2yrs minimum of driving).
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Northwood UK will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
You will be working towards the Business Admin L3 apprenticeship standard, which includes:
•Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
• Business Admin L3 Apprenticeship Standard
•Functional skills in Maths and English if required
This will be delivered through Northwood UKs dedicated training provider, Realise.
Realise is an established training provider that’s enjoying an exciting period of growth following a management buyout and rebrand in late 2020.
- Target driven
- Sales focused
Chance to progress within the property industry and full time employed position.
There are good transport links to site and street parking available. All mileage will be reimbursed for any travel.