- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Education & Training
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
- Apprenticeship Standard
Early years educator (ST0135)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to become part the Minibugs nursery family.
Our happy and caring nursery comes alive by the talents and dedication of our outstanding nursery team. Working for us means being supported to strive as an individual and receiving on-going investment in your continuing professional development.
· Working towards delivering exceptional learning opportunities and care that help young children to develop.
· Working towards planning and providing teaching and learning that prepares children for school
· Work as part of a team to meet the individual needs of the children.
· Follow health, safety and hygiene practices
· Plan and carry out activities to support children's development.
· Attend any training sessions that are required
· Submit work required for your qualification to your assessor on time.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to start or further their career within childcare. You will be supporting our nursery team in creating a safe and stimulating environment in line with the EYFS framework, Minibugs Values and ethos. Whilst learning on the job you will be working towards your qualification.
All members of the Minibugs family will champion and fully embed the Minibugs standards.
They have a responsibility to help provide an outstanding childcare experience in a happy setting where our mini people can grow and thrive.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 245723)
Company website : https://www.minibugs.co.uk/nurseries/minibugs-nursery-ovenden/
- Team work
- Ability to work in a fast paced busy environment at times
- Good communicator
- Good written English
- GCSE pass English and Maths preferred
- Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework preferred
- Knowledge of child development prefered
- Knowledge of Safeguarding preferred
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Minibugs Nursery will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day
If successful, you will complete a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship programme, which includes;
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Qualification
- Functional skills in Maths and English if required
Your training will be delivered through Minibugs Nurseries dedicated training provider, Realise
Realise is an established training provider that’s enjoying an exciting period of growth following a management buyout and rebrand in late 2020
- Caring and kind
- Passionate about working with children
- Honest and trustworthy
- Progression to the Level 3 Early Years Educator Standard
- On-going training-good career prospects
- DBS required
- Small nursery chain, with settings in North West and South of England