Bloomsbury Football Foundation aims to ensure that every child can take part in our programmes - regardless of their ability to pay or play. We provide an experience and environment that is professional, competitive, and enjoyable for all players, coaches, and parents.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people, and adults at risk of harm with whom we work, and we expect all our team to share this commitment. As part of this commitment, we carry out basic disclosure checks on all employees and require all roles working directly with children, young people, and adults at risk of harm to have an enhanced DBS check. This post is subject to an extensive disclosure check.
- Assist one of our Academy teams, competing & training at a high level in competitive league football.
- Assist and lead a number of sessions as part of our Schools programme.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with multiple stakeholders (parents, partners and venues).
- Opportunity to have a direct impact on the improvement of the programme (quality of coaching, innovative ideas etc).
- Report to Central Regional Lead for off pitch duties.
- Passion and enthusiasm for working with young people.
- Ability to work in different settings and venues (schools and external venues)
- Flexibility in working hours, which will include morning, afternoon and weekend work.
- Seek to be proactive and to get involved with
- Confidence to communicate effectively with young children, parents and stakeholders.
- Creativity in sessions and the wider role.
The candidate must have the right to live and work in the UK. Bloomsbury Football Foundation does not sponsor visas.
- Ongoing internal and external CPD
- Branded Nike coaching kit
- Free gym
- Charity worker discounts
- Sponsored FA coaching qualifications
- Be a part of a growing organisation
- Opportunity to increase salary and grow your role
- Central London office located in Camden market
- Regular staff socials and football matches
- Opportunity to work with organisations such as Coaches voice
- Free tickets to Premier League, WSL, FA Cup, League Cup, and Champions League football matches
At Bloomsbury Football Foundation you will work towards your L2 Community Activator Coach apprenticeship Qualification over the course of 12-18 Months.