As a company in the midst of a period of growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to embark on an apprenticeship and contribute to our dynamic team. With a commitment to providing an excellent service for clients and a supportive work environment, WR Frost is an ideal place to begin your career in administration.
As an apprentice, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our day-to-day operations across our three offices, while gaining valuable experience in administrative tasks and client interactions. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail, excellent organisational skills, and a warm personality that supports our client-focused approach.
We are searching for an individual with the following attributes:
• Strong commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
• Warm and approachable personality, with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
• A proactive attitude, showing initiative in identifying and resolving issues.
• A genuine interest in pursuing a career in business administration.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
• Full-time employment with a competitive salary during the apprenticeship period.
• Practical work experience in a reputable regional accountancy firm.
• Enrolment in a comprehensive apprenticeship program.
• Opportunities for professional development within a growing firm.
We are excited to welcome a dedicated and ambitious individual to our team, who is eager to embark on a rewarding career in administration. If you meet the requirements and are passionate about learning and contributing to our firm's growth, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.
List of duties:
- Reception Duties: Handle incoming calls, redirect calls as necessary, and welcome clients and visitors to the office. Provide a professional and friendly first point of contact and assist with scheduling meetings as needed.
- Office Support: Assist with general administrative tasks such as handling emails and correspondence, managing office supplies, and maintaining a neat and organized office environment. Assist in basic financial tasks such as invoice processing, billing, and preparing financial reports, under the guidance of senior staff.
- Document Management: Organise and maintain physical and digital records, adhering to the firm's filing systems and data protection policies.
- Data Entry: Accurately enter data into the firm's accounting software and other systems, ensuring completeness and precision in all entries.
- Learning and Development: Participate actively in the apprenticeship programme, attending classes and training sessions to enhance administrative knowledge and skills.
- Team Collaboration: Work closely with the other team members to provide seamless support and contribute to the firm's overall success.