Trade Mastermind are an accredited leading training academy for the construction industry, coupled with an entrepreneur brand that nurtures innovation and growth. We believe in offering comprehensive and practical training to equip our clients with the necessary skills to excel in the construction sector.
Our team is looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to get involved and gain experience in online marketing including content creation, website management, PR and media, platform management and engagement.
The perfect candidate for the job will be friendly, hardworking, confident, and creative, with the capacity to develop attractive and original content written content. For this role, it’s also crucial to stay up to date with the latest technologies and business trends and be keen to learn new skills.
£16,000 - £18,000 per annum.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Adding content to WordPress websites while optimising SEO score of each new content piece
- Work closely with the marketing team to maintain consistent brand messaging on all communications
- Support on delivery of all marketing campaigns aligned to the marketing plan
- Report on all digital analytics at daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly intervals - Inform the business on web activity, trends, and opportunities through accurate reports
- Implement targeted email marketing campaigns to engage potential and existing customers
- Assist in the creation of brochures, leaflets, and other promotional materials
- Ensure that all email campaigns comply with industry regulations and best practices, including GDPR and CAN-SPAM guidelines
- Help the Customer Services team to provide the best customer experience post-sale with well-designed materials and digital campaigns
What we are looking for:
Skills and Personal qualities:
- An appetite for career progression and personal development, not just a 9 to 5 job
- Natural problem solver and good at finding workarounds
- Exceptional organisational skills in managing your time, workload, files and notes
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Creativity and ideation
- Happy to take onboard feedback gracefully and constantly build your skills
- Ready to get stuck in the deep end
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
Working week: 5 days a week, 8:30am - 5:30pm (40 hours)
- Internal progression after completing the programme
- Team breakfasts
- Paid for lunches on event days
- Pension contributions
- Discounted gym membership
- Provided equipment
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Multi-Channel Marketer and Certified Digital Marketing Professional by DMI, with training in how to:
- Master the art of crafting compelling content tailored for diverse audiences and a variety of marketing channels, ensuring sensitivity and effectiveness in communication.
- Analyse and integrate information from the multi-channel marketing landscape to inform and optimise both short-term tactics and long-term strategies.
- Implement secure, innovative solutions using a broad spectrum of digital tools and platforms, ensuring seamless user experiences while achieving marketing objectives.
- Conduct comprehensive reviews and analyses of multi-channel marketing activities, measuring success and providing actionable recommendations for enhancement.
- Create and interpret insightful analytical dashboards utilising advanced digital tools, facilitating data-driven decision-making.
- Strategically plan, execute, and manage comprehensive marketing campaigns across an array of digital and traditional media platforms.
- Develop, understand, and apply marketing briefs and plans to ensure alignment with business objectives and brand consistency.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.