The Keyworth Tavern are on the lookout for an enthusiastic individual to join their kitchen team!
Located in the heart of Keyworth village, we serve freshly prepared pub classics and traditional family favourites as well as irresistible bar snacks which pair perfectly with our drinks. Our menu is bursting with flavour and promises to satisfy any craving.
Previous experience is not required, but the suitable candidate must be passionate about food and eager to begin a career in the hospitality and catering industry.
What you will be doing in this role:
* Working closely alongside the Head Chef to ensure all menu items and specials are prepared to company specification.
* Familiarising yourself with new products, menus, and promotions within the pub.
* Maintaining a clean and hygienic working environment, cleaning as you go.
* Working safely around all kitchen equipment, identifying any maintenance issues and escalating to management where required.
* Being an important part of a close-knit team.
At Keyworth Tavern, you will be working towards your Production Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship Qualification over the course of 12-18 months. You will be fully supported by both your Manager and Learning Coach, and be given all the help and guidance you need to begin building a rewarding career for yourself in the hospitality and catering industry.
What your apprenticeship includes:
* A blend of virtual and in person meetings with your Learning Coach every 4-6 weeks.
* A hands on, practical approach to learning to ensure you are able to achieve your goals.
* On the job and off the job training.
* Functional skills in Maths and English (if you haven't already achieved your GCSEs)
* Gain a nationally recognised qualification that makes a great addition to your CV
* Excellent pension offering
* Holiday entitlement
We are excited to see what you can bring to the team, and look forward to supporting you in the start of a rewarding career!