Aufgabe is a technology solution provider committed to helping businesses navigate the ever-evolving landscape of the digital ecosystem. We support organisations in developing tailored IT solutions and implementing software and processes to improve operational efficiency, work smarter and stay secure.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
The demand for business analysts has increased in recent years and it is projected to continue. It’s fast-paced and collaborative and provides a recognized career with professionals taking lead roles in successful change delivery.
As an IT Business Analyst Apprentice, you will gain valuable experience and skills that can be applied to various positions, giving you the luxury of flexibility in the business analyst job market.
You will also have the opportunity to work with a broad range of stakeholders, including customers, business users, suppliers, product owners, software developers, testers, and senior leaders which will help you to build a strong network of contacts and to develop your interpersonal skills.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
- Understand the needs of stakeholders and how these can be met through digital solutions
- Document business problems and user needs, and create solution requirements that align to best practice
- Manage stakeholder relationships, ensuring collaboration between business and technical stakeholders
- Model business processes and facilitate, coordinate and document requirements for a proposed business and IT changes
- Determine and present solutions of how technology can be used to deliver business improvements, and support business acceptance to ensure that the proposed solution meets the defined requirements
What we are looking for:
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take Initiative
- Level 3 Qualification + at least 12 months of work experience* + robust onboarding plan (learner must work in the organisation for 3 months before signing up)
- OR business-related degree eg business, finance, economics, maths, etc.
- OR non-business-related degree + at least 6 months of work experience*
- OR existing staff member with 2+ years of work experience**
*Work experience relates to any valid work experience
**Existing staff work experience should not be in a business analyst role
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
£14,000 per annum.
- Training and development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
90% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.