· Deliver excellent customer service, through telephony, and written communication following, Consumer Duty principles to ensure we our customers outcome and expectations in mind.
· Be strongly aware of how excellent service builds our relationships and helps deliver our growth strategies.
· Be competent to undertake policy reviews, clarification of terms and conditions policy, retention activities, recognising vulnerable customers and ensure we deliver the correct outcomes.
· To maintain a collaborative working relationship with all areas of the business so that we provide a joined-up seamless service to our customers.
· Undertake regulatory training to develop skills, ownership of personal development and keep knowledge relevant and up to date.
· Identify and recommend opportunities for process and customer journey improvements and work with others to deliver solutions through a ‘Thinking’ mindset and methodology encouraging this across the team.
· To be trained to complete back-office tasks and be accountable within the customer services department to support demand from our customers.
· Adapting their style for both our members and supporting intermediaries in line with our core brand values and behaviours to the benefit of our customers.
· To manage inbound calls and email demand on a ‘First Time Resolution’ basis, answering requests in line with our service levels, creating the ideal customer experience to drive the right outcomes.
· To process new applications in an efficient manner to ensure our customers have their valuable cover in place so they are protected in the event of illness, injury, or death.
· To manage all medical evidence supplier communications with regards to the new business pipeline and provide administrative support to the underwriting team.
· To collaborate with all Customer Service and Distribution teams and our third-party suppliers to provide a joined-up seamless service to our Intermediary partners.
Adhere to the Financial Conduct Authority Individual Conduct Rules, and The Exeter’s Expectations Throughout the duration of your apprenticeship, you will be provided with a fixed term contract. You will also be fully office based. Once you have completed and passed your apprenticeship and providing you meet The Exeter’s probation criteria, you will be offered a full-time position in our Customer Service team where you will be able change from fully office based to hybrid working should you wish too.
Benefits of working for The Exeter:
· 27days' holiday plus 8 Bank/Public Holidays.
· 1 day off for your Birthday. · Annual Company Bonus (T&Cs apply).
· Perkbox – provide discounts and free perks.
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Employee assistance programme
List of Duties
· Sorting of post
· Packing of documents.
· Answering inbound and making outbound calls to all customers.
· Reception duties.
· Responding to customer emails and letters.
· Processing back-office customer requests