A varied and challenging customer facing role set within a Customer Service Team environment. Base requirements involve handling customer queries via telephone, e-mail in a fast-paced environment & post in a digital post room.
You will be responding to customer queries from shareholders and employees (or their appointed representative). Technical and soft skills training will be provided.
You will need to demonstrate excellent customer focus and a desire to find the right outcomes for the customer in a professional and positive manner.
What you will be doing:
- Effectively respond to inbound contact from customers and their representatives in line with service levels and at first point of contact.
- Adhere to Identification & Verification checks (ID&V) on all enquiries and in line with procedures.
- Develop and demonstrate expert knowledge and awareness of our products & procedures and ensure this knowledge is kept up to date by completing mandatory training and responding to coaching and other learning.
- Demonstrate strong verbal communication skills and a passion for great customer service, identify the customers' needs and respond positively and professionally.
- Escalate queries, complaints, risks, and issues promptly in line with procedures.
- Accurately record information in the relevant systems.
- Use core systems to effectively respond to service enquiries.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements that positively impact the customer's experience.
- Support and assist other teams / projects as requested.
- Respond to feedback and identify own areas for learning and self-development and take responsibility for own performance.
- Using an x-ray scanner to check all incoming mail and courier packages, followed by opening, sorting, and preparing all incoming mail for scanning and delivering it to the correct department.
- Checking and verifying legal documents and returning legal documents to Shareholders.
- Using a digital workflow system to categorise work and allocate to departmental workbaskets.
- Responding to all enquires and logging all boxes on the Archive Retrieval system.
- Preparing and logging all outgoing mail items in preparation for collection by Royal Mail or Whistle, in addition to ordering bike, small van or international couriers as requested by departments.
What we're looking for:
- A team player with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Flexibility, adaptability and a willingness to respond to customer requirements.
- Excellent attention to detail, with good organisational skills.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to liaise with a variety of customers and colleagues.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- A strong customer service ethic with great interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivation with good problem-solving skills.
At the Link Group, you will be working towards a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship over the course of 15 months.