About the Employer:
The Employer is a film and TV producer and entrepreneur with a 20-year track record in the industry.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
The Digital Marketing, Sales & Assistant role we have on offer enables the right candidate the rare chance to enter the exciting world of film and television, without the onerous London cost of living.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship.
This is a new role; due to the continued growth of the company and the additional products and services we have on offer.
In this role you will be supporting the Owner, you will need to have an interest in film, television, social media, the digital side of marketing and building a career in film, TV or the wider media industries.
- Be the social media gatekeeper; take responsibility for posting daily, showcasing your creative skills to our target audience
- Keep all company social platforms up to date using both video, words and images and work daily to grow our followers
- A way with words; produce interesting and SEO-optimised articles on screenwriting and filmmaking for our website utilising AI tools and SEO optimisation tools such as Yoast
- Use email and other marketing techniques to increase sales of our core products and services
Write, design, create and edit using Canva
- Analytics; track our engagement activity through monthly overviews using Google analytics
- Be the company’s support ticket handler and liaise professionally and promptly with our customers and clients
- Be the point person and liaison for our freelance contractors
- Perform ad hoc film and TV industry research tasks and general administration tasks
- Run and organise a successful international work experience programme
What we are looking for:
Skills and qualities:
- Excellent basic levels of efficiency and a can-do, self-starting attitude
- Strong interest in film, TV, screenplays and a determination to carve out a long-term career in this exciting but highly competitive industry
- Video editing and content creation skills with demonstrable knowledge video editing software
- Copywriting and high standard of written English, creating posts, long form articles and email campaigns
- Creative preference – you must have an interest in producing video content
- Interest in social media – we use YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter
- Excellent customer and contractor-facing skills
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- The learner must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level than this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
40 hours a week.
- Opportunities for digital marketing or customer service apprenticeships are available
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus payment scheme based on sales performance
- Time off between Christmas and New Year
- Free onsite parking and beautiful, semi-rural office
- Kitchen facilities onsite with free tea
90% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.