- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Education & Training
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
- Apprenticeship Standard
Early years practitioner (ST0888)
Jelly Beans Montessori Day Nursery
The Montessori approach is holistic and develops the whole child. Fundamental to the approach is the belief that a child's early years (from birth to six) are the period when they have the greatest capacity to absorb and learn.
Jelly Beans Montessori are looking for an Early Years Apprentice to join their highly qualified team.
During your apprenticeship you will be;
- Caring for children
- Preparing and maintaining environments to meet children's needs
- Supporting children's play and learning
- Supporting children's development
- Adhere to all safeguarding practices
- Preparing snacks and help with their feeding and cleaning
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 246254)
Company website : https://www.jellybeansmontessori.com/overview
- Good Communication
- Ability to use computer
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to follow instructions from the room leader
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Jelly Beans will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
You will be working towards the Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes;
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Qualification
- Functional skills in Maths and English if required
This will be delivered through Jelly Bean's dedicated training provider, Realise.
Realise is an established training provider that’s enjoying an exciting period of growth following a management buyout and rebrand in late 2020.
- Patient Punctual
- Passionate in working with children
- Confidentiality essential
Full time position after apprenticeship is complete and on going training.
Regular Bus & Train services.
DBS required - all completed through employer