- GMFJ Reference
36.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
When you join British Sugar, you can expect a competitive starting salary of £21,489, which is reviewed annually. Additionally, you'll enjoy the benefit of 26 days holiday plus bank holidays. At British Sugar, we prioritise rewarding our employees for their dedication and contributions, ensuring a supportive and fulfilling work environment.
You will be an integral member of the team, learning how to manage and track customer satisfaction, administer sales, and resolve customers questions effectively, creating a positive experience throughout.
An 18-month programme, following the Customer Services Specialist standard, achieving a Level 3 Customer Services qualification and all the practical experience alongside to be working in a Customer Service role from day 1.
Working from our Head Office in Peterborough, 5-days per week, Monday-Friday and attending college 1 day per month.
The scheme will give the opportunity to:
- Produce operating procedures that create a great customer experience.
- Maintain British Sugar’s service level agreements and review against our customer proposition.
- Active involvement in creating positive customer relationships.
- Produce customer Key Performance Indicators
- Join us on customer visits to build relationships and support our Commercial and Supply Chain teams.
- Manage administration, reports and customer questions and actively identifying and reviewing improvement opportunities.
- Assist in the production and maintenance of data, reports and spreadsheets
- Involved in successfully delivering our customer service projects.
- Develop behavioural skills to be a great team member.
For more information about this vacancy please contact GetMyFirstJob Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref ID: 246303)
Company website : https://careers.britishsugar.co.uk/apprenticeships/
What will you need?
- Be aged 16 and over
- Be living and eligible to work in the UK
- To be able to travel to attend college 1 day per month
- Live our values of staying safe, drive to action, working together, respecting each other and being open and flexible
- Have achieved or predicted a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Level 4/C which must include Maths, English and a Science
British Sugar is committed to creating an environment where everyone can thrive, within a culture of inclusion; a culture that empowers and respects everyone.